Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SEVEN SYLLABLE MANTRAS


SEVEN SYLLABLE MANTRAS

Fr. Mervyn Carapiet
1.     It’s good to be with you, Lord.
2.     May I be with you forever.
3.     I’m made to be lost in Christ.
4.     Made to be lost in Jesus.
5.     My God, I need you only.
6.     No one else but you, my God.
7.     My heart craves for you my God.
8.     To see your strength and your glory.
9.     Yes, the Lord is my Shepherd.
10. There is nothing I shall want.
11.  Fresh and green are his pastures.
12. Your love is better than life.
13.  My lips will speak your praise, Lord.
14. Father, Son and Spirit blest.
15 Come and dwell within my breast.
16.  Lead me on, lead kindly light.
17.                        Flowing power, peace within.
18.                        Where you are there is no pain.
19.                        Give me strength to proclaim you.
20.                        I call you friend, not servant.
21.                        Pour into my heart your love.
22.                        Mother Mary, gracious Queen.
23.                        Mother of God, be mine, too.
24.                        Fill me with yourself, O Lord.
25.                        Jesus loves me and I him.
26.                        Bless me, Jesus, I bless you.
27.                        Bless, O bless the Lord, my soul.
28.                        You in me and I in you.
29.                        Let me know myself in you.
30.                        Being and power, pure expanse.
31.                        Depth and power, growing within.
32.                        Power and peace, deep within.
33.                        Flowing peace, power within.
34.                        Lord of my life, be in me.
35.                        Power within, reaching out.
36.                        Lord, of my life, grow in me.
37.                        Strength in solitude with God.
38.                        Be blest a thousand times, Lord.
39.                        I have loved You all my life.
40.                        I am only a child, Lord.
41.                        Repose, O Lord, within me.
42.                        Lord, I am lost without you.
43.                        No one but you, O Jesus.
44.                        “Domine, non nisi te.”
45.                        Make me whole, O Lord Jesus.
46.                        My dearest God, I love you.
47.                        Come to me, Lord Jesus, come.
48.                        You, God, are my only love.
49.                        Mother Mary, give me God.
50.                        God will not, has not left us.
51.                        I will bless you all my life.
52.                        Lord of my life, give me strength.
53.                        May I die, like you, in God.
54.                        Jesus, may I die like you.
55.                        Take possession of me, Lord.
56.                        Take full possession of me.
57.                        I love God and do his will.
58.                        To live and die in Jesus.
59.                        Let me be lost in you, Lord.
60.            I love You, dear Lord Jesus.
61.            I truly love You, Jesus.                         
62.                        Come, Brother Death, swift and sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment