Monday, April 27, 2015

RETREAT

9.45 P.M. of 27th. September 2007
How True all that I heard from the Retreat Preacher, and how Beautiful, because my
Lord Jesus is true and beautiful.
Bless his Holy Name.
Bless Him now and forever.
I thank the dear Lord Jesus for the chance
I got to make this Retreat,
to listen and to understand,
to accept and to be accepted,
to be absolved of my sins
by the Absolution of the Catholic Church,
to be suffused with
Joy and Peace,
Happiness and Lightsomeness,
Openness and Transparency,
Rest and Repose,
Empowered and Enabled with
Vivacity to live and
Readiness to die.
Helpless and Dependent as a Child am I,
Self-confident as a Giant to run his course,
filled with Gratefulness and Praise,
Love and Affection for God and his Creatures.
Prancing and Dancing and Traipsing
the length and breadth of Creation
till I waltz into heaven
for ever and ever.
Fr. Mervyn Carapiet


No comments:

Post a Comment